Shaping Your Life for Greater Happiness
My process brings lasting results the first time
Bring Real Life-Changing Skills to Your Next Group Function!
Invite Kristena to Speak!
Highly Inspirational While Fun and Entertaining!
Serving or leading a group of people can be a big challenge, especially if they are dealing with crises in their lives. Many people in such positions are not well-trained or experienced in counseling or assisting people with issues affecting their personal lives, but are none-the-less asked to do so. It can be a very challenging and over-bearing responsibility.
Sometimes the organizations you are working in provide some guidance and procedures, as well as resources to assist with the people that come to you with their challenges. Even those may at times feel inadequate and give you little relief from your burden.
I am an experienced speaking in presenting to groups to help people gain life-changing skills and tools to overcome their challenges, gain greater hope and be happier in their everyday life. Some of the topics I’ve spoken on include:
- Finding Understanding and Passion in Marriage
- Self-esteem: You Really Are Good Enough
- How to Optimize Your Time in the Mud (Finding Joy in the Hard Times)
- Finding Your Purpose and Value Then Finding Value in Your Purpose
- Communication Skills: Giving and Getting what is Needed
- Living the Life You Were Meant to Live
- Getting a New Lease on Life
- Believe It or Not Parenting
- Finding Hope Amid the Chaos
- Optimizing Your Time to Optimize Your Potential
- Decreasing the office drama, increase productivity and creativity.
Religious Options Available: Keynote, Fireside, 5th Sunday, Youth Groups, Classes, Women’s Conferences
Inspirational, Fun, and Entertaining Speaking
I believe human behavior is simple to understand, change and improve. My program improves and creates healthy living at its best.
Thank you for coming to share your day with us. Thank you for your message and your spirit in delivering it. We’re so grateful for your knowledge and understanding of the needs of women. Thank you for living what you believe.
-Sincerely, J,T,V, C”
Everyone should come and talk to Kristena. She helped me change my life and then cheered me on from the sidelines. She goes above and beyond what is expected. Her program works. Give her a try.